ACAT Online and ACAT-N (KB03005)
- How difficult is it to use the ACAT Online or ACAT-N for assessing our majors?
- How will you know when we finish administration to a group of students?
- What scoring options are available if we use the ACAT Online or ACAT-N?
- What comes with our authentication codes?
- Do ACAT Online authentication codes expire?
- Can students with special needs be accomodated?
- What if something goes wrong during a test?
- Is live technical support available when we give the test?
ACAT Online/ACAT-N Support Notes - Browser Issues (KB03008)
What are the minimum specifications my computer needs to run ACAT Online or ACAT-N?
I thought ACAT Online was a web-based test. Why am I being asked if I want to install a program on my computer?
Is my web browser supported by ACAT Online and ACAT-N?
I'm using Firefox and every time I click on the ACAT Online/ACAT-N "Start" button, I am asked if I want to save a file. I save it but nothing installs and nothing starts.
I am using Chrome. What do I need to add to make it work with ACAT Online/ACAT-N?
ACAT Online/ACAT-N Support Notes - Other Issues (KB03009)
I click on the ACAT Online/ACAT-N "Start" button and get an error message saying my connection with the server was prematurely terminated. All my other connections appear to be fine.
I click on the ACAT Online/ACAT-N "Start" button and get a message asking me if I want to save the file. The program doesn't start.
I'm not sure what to use for my authentication code. I tried my name and my student ID but got a message that said they were invalid.
I entered my authentication code and the program started. When it ran the system checks, I got the following message. <Error 3.33: The authentication code you entered has either expired or been used previously. You should notify your proctor or testing supervisor immediately. The program will exit when you click OK.